martedì 11 maggio 2010

A spring song by pupils of class I F


"Ho visto un prato" is a song written by Gianni Rodari, and sung by Sergio Endrigo.It is about a girl who lives in the city and has never seen a meadow with grass or tick one violet and imagines how it might be spring.
We students of class IF have represented this song with our designs and have sung it. At the end, with the teacher, we have used Photo To Movie and we have reconstructed it.We invite you to look at our masterpiece and hope you like it.

Theme: Spring.
Schedule:
They told me that in spring the meadows are green. But the lawns I've seen them only on television and they are all gray.
They told me that sprout in the spring violets. I watched carefully the sidewalks every morning, but I never saw the violets grow.
They told me that in spring the trees put leaves and flowers. In my neighborhood there are no trees, there are only the light poles. But they do not bring no flowers, no leaves.

Saw a lawn
Green, green, green
Grassy
Green, green, green
In the meadow there was a tree
Green, green, green
And a nest
Green green green
And a bird in the nest
Green, green, green
That made an egg
White, white, white!

I saw a sky
Blue, blue, blue
And in a sea
Blue, blue, blue
On the sea there is a boat
Blue, blue, blue
A cap on the boat
Blue, blue, blue
At the head of a sailor
Blue, blue, blue
Raising a sail
White, white, white!

I saw a country
White, white, white
With so many homes
white, white
On top of a white mountain
White, white, white
And up and down the road
White, white, white
run a child
White, white, white
With a kite
Red, red, red!
... With a kite
Red, red, red!
... With a kite
Red, red, red!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez